Monday 27 July 2009

WPPI 2009 - More awards for ENVY!

Roger and I are members of Wedding & Portrait Photographers International - which is pretty much an international group of wedding and portrait photographers...der!

WPPI hold three print competitions throughout the year. This year we decided to enter the competition for the first time and we just received the results.

Out of 1100 entries our photos won:

~ 2nd place in the Wedding Photojournalism category (Kirsty)
~ 3rd place in the Wedding Humour category (Kirsty)
~ 1st place in the Illustrative/Editorial category (Roger)
~ 1st, 2nd AND 3rd place in the Landscape/Nature category (Roger)
PLUS
Between us we received 6 Accolades of Excellence for our other entries.

What a buzz...

Here is the link to the winning entries. Below is my third place "Humour" shot. I'm not really sure what's funny about it, but every time I see this photo it makes me smile.

Enjoy!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment