Friday 19 February 2010

12/1/2010 Roger's post...
Capel, WA

Some days (we have all had these) you just can't take it anymore...you have to get away...maybe talk to someone, clear your head...get a fresh perspective on life...

How do I do this, you might ask? Well it normally involves jumping on Black Betty (that's my Harley by the way - not some creature I keep locked up in the garden shed) and going for a good long ride...You know, the wind in my face, the tarmac whizzing past my feet...just me and the road (ever wondered what a dog feels like when he sticks his head out the car window?)

So today I decided to visit some old friends in a little country town not too far from where I live. They are mostly a friendly bunch but most importantly they never give me a reason to leave without a smile on my face. Here then is a little tribute to my friends in Gnomesville...

Dodge

Click the image below to view the slideshow!

ENVY Photography Gnomesville

1 comment:

  1. mike: gnome more mr nice guy...pixels gnomes will be there before envy gnomes"
    kyles: you dont gnome me at all...be nice to small people"
    great pics while you were chillin with your gnomies dodge :)

    ReplyDelete