Thursday 10 September 2009

10/9/2009 Back to work

I've had a grin on my face for almost a week now. It was such a thrill to have my name read out as the 2009 WA Wedding Photographer of the Year. Here's my 3 second grammy award speech:

Thankyou Roger for being my teacher, critic, husband and for printing my images so beautifully. Any photographic skills I have are because of you...and even though I now have a huge ego I will still carry your bags.

Thankyou also to the gorgeous brides who appear in the winning portfolio .

OK...back to work.

Click on the pics below to see what we've been up to lately - I'm not sure which is more cute - the babies or the puppies!

Enjoy!

K x



3 comments:

  1. Awww those are some sweet dogs but the little baby wrapped up in its dads arms is definitely the winner. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dog with the pink collar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely the top one is a cat???

    ReplyDelete